Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day Thirty Three – Challenge #2

What a glorious day in Sydney, it was a real shame to be shut in the office at work! Being Friday though and having a fairly relaxed job, I left work at 2pm and caught the ferry to Manly. I LOVE  this trip but rarely do it. I wish I’d had my camera on me but sometimes cameras can be distracting and I enjoyed just watching the glistening water, the sailing boats and the activity of the harbour.

Once home I headed down to the beach (with camera this time) and went for a lovely walk. The water was cold but I do love the sand between my toes. A few photos from my walk:

DSC_0838DSC_0841DSC_0843 DSC_0848DSC_0859 Food for the day:

Breakfast – Coffee, followed by smoothie with coconut cream, raw egg, strawberries, cacao powder, salt

Snack – Coffee

Lunch – Chicken salad with lemon juice dressing

Snack – Homemade raspberry muffin with cream

Dinner – Sausages with parsnip chips, onions sautéed in butter and steamed broccoli

DSC_0865

No comments:

Post a Comment