Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day Twenty – Challenge #2

It seems that my challenge, both eating habits and social anxiety, is about to get tested to the max. My man in heading off to Asia for 5 weeks. I was going to go join him for a week half way through but I’m thinking now that I won’t. This means 5 weeks of just me, being only accountable to me, having to cook just for me and having to get myself out there if I want some company. I hope to spend some time this week working out how I can support myself to stay on track and continue to be motivated at a time when my eating has potential to slip back to old habits.

Breakfast – Coffee followed by a smoothie of banana, coconut cream, coconut oil, raw egg, cacao powder, salt

Snack - Coffee

Lunch – Poached eggs on sourdough toast

Snack – Spoonful of cream

I didn’t have any dinner. I wasn’t hungry and had a very bloated belly. I just had a cup of tea and then a very relaxing Epsom salt bath before an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment