Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day Eleven – Mini Challenge

Last night I went to a Wake Up Sydney event and watched the film Finding Joe. It’s a documentary about living a more inspired and fulfilling life and I took 2 friends from work with me. We all walked out ready to hand our notices in the very next day and go off to follow our bliss! We had a lovely Thai meal before the film and it was good to see them both outside of work and realise how much we get on. It was surprisingly ‘easy’ and I wasn’t anxious at all.

Breakfast – Coffee then a smoothie of avocado, banana, raw egg, cacao powder,salt

Mid morning – Coffee

Lunch – Leftover chicken and vegetable stir fry

Snack – Homemade raspberry muffin and cream

Dinner – Thai meal out and we shared a chicken coconut curry, a beef and vegetable stir fry and a lamb noodle dish. I only had a small amounts of each knowing that thai food is typically full of palm sugar and I kept to very small amounts of noodles and rice and tried to stick ,more to the veg! We also shared a bottle of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment