Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day Six – Mini Challenge

The today was supposed to start with my very first personal training session but the trainer cancelled last night so I have to wait until Saturday. Can’t say it was the worst outcome as the rain in Sydney was torrential and relentless so I stayed at home working whilst drinking tea and keeping dry!

Unfortunately the rain delayed my organic vegetable box delivery until mid afternoon. That meant that the lunch ingredients I was waiting on were also delayed and as the fridge was empty I ended up with toast – again – as I was so hungry!

Breakfast – Haloumi, onion and grated zucchini frittata

DSC_0004

Lunch – 2 slices of buttered spelt sourdough toast

Dinner – Beef and vegetable casserole with parsnip chips, a few chunks of raw chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment