Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day Fifteen – Mini Challenge

Today I had an accident. I rolled my ankle and fell down hard on the pavement. It’s the same ankle that I sprained only 6 months ago and it has been weak ever since. I now have a badly swollen ankle and am limping around with a bad graze on my knee too. I was on my way to an appointment which I did keep but I came straight home afterwards and had it elevated for the rest of the day.

It’s going to affect the work I’ve been doing with the personal trainer and I’m also not sure if I’ll be able to hobble into the city on Sunday to see some friends I’m supposed to be meeting which will be frustrating as I really wanted to push myself to do it. I’m also going on holiday in a week and will be really annoyed if its not all healed by then!

I am seeing the personal trainer in the morning so will see what she suggests. I have warned her about it and she has already been full of advice so I’m sure she’ll have some ideas on how to get round the problem to still be able to do a workout!

Breakfast – Smoothie of coconut cream, banana, raw egg, cacao powder, salt

Mid morning – Coffee

Lunch – Vegetable and haloumi frittata with buttered spelt sourdough toast

Dinner – Leftover beef mince and vegetable bolognese, raw chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment