Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Four – Mini Challenge

Today I went to see a personal trainer who was recommended to me by my naturopath. I was with her for 2 1/2 hours and we did all sorts of assessments and checks on my posture and how my body moves. It was extensive and thorough but I liked it and it filled me with confidence that this wasn't going to be a hard core chronic cardio type of thing.

We talked at length about my situation and especially more heart condition and I felt reassured by the process and suggestions made.

The hardest bit for me was standing in my bra and shorts whilst she took photos and even filmed me moving! Totally embarrassing and uncomfortable although I have to say, she did make me feel very at ease which helped a lot!

I am looking forward to working with her to build some strength in both my back and core, learn to breathe better and gain more energy. Session one is later this week!

Breakfast - Smoothie of mixed berries, coconut cream, raw egg, cacao powder, salt

Snack - Coffee

Lunch - Leftover chicken and squash curry that I grabbed from the freezer

Snack - Coffee

Dinner - Leftover pork and vegetable mince with grated cheese, dollop of quality cream for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment