Monday, April 23, 2012

Day Ten - Mini Challenge

Day Ten is here already which means I'm nearly half way through this mini 21 day challenge. At the end of it I am going on holiday for a week and I certainly plan to stay on track whilst I'm away but perhaps relax some of the options slightly as I'm sure we will be eating out lots.

I'm feeling really pleased that I have managed to have a very good week of eating since the binge last weekend and that I haven't let it affect the rest of the challenge or be an excuse to continue with the bad food.

I was up fairly early and after a cup of tea at home I wandered down to the beach in the sunshine. It was lovely and warm so I did a barefoot walk through the sand and practiced rolling my foot in the way the personal trainer suggested to help strengthen my ankle (I sprained it last year and it's been weak ever since).

I popped back home for a shower and a quick smoothie before nipping out to the shops. Then it was back home for an early lunch before catching the bus into the city to meet a friend for a drink at the Opera Bar.

Breakfast - Smoothie of banana, coconut cream, cacao powder and salt

Lunch - Vegetable and haloumi frittata with a slice of buttered spelt sourdough toast

Mid afternoon - Coffee, glass of red wine

Dinner - Chicken thigh stirfry with vegetable noodles and a coconut and tahini sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment