Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Nine – Mini Challenge

My first personal training was early morning and it was great. I was a bit intimidated walking into the studio and seeing there were other people there who would see what I was doing and then when I found out a trainee would be sitting in with my session too, I was very nervous! But it was fine and I learnt moves to specifically help strengthen my back and my core and to open up my chest and help me breath better. I managed to do everything ok and to laugh when things were hard and I’m looking forward to getting fitter and stronger.

It was then home for a quick change and then back out to the shopping centre where I met a work colleague for a coffee for a bit too. We’ve never met socially before but I’ve been very open with her about my anxiety and it was actually good fun to have a good catch up outside of work. We even did a bit of shopping together afterwards and she helped me pick out my new swiss exercise ball.

Breakfast – Smoothie of coconut cream, raw egg, raspberries, cacao powder, salt

Snack – Coffee

Mid afternoon snack – Buttered spelt sourdough toast

Dinner – Sausages with parsnip chips and sautéed onions and zucchini, raw chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment