Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day Forty Two

So here we are at day 42! The 42 Day Challenge is complete and I am SO happy with how it went. I’ve often had problems finishing things and it feels like a huge success to know that I’ve done it! If I’m honest, at the start, I never thought I would actually manage it. So that makes it even more rewarding!

The best thing is that I haven’t just completed it, I’ve completed it with absolutely NO binges! This is such great news. Binge eating and comfort eating have been such a feature of my life for over 14 years so this really is HUGE for me.

Right now I am trying to really appreciate my achievement and soak in the feeling of it. Going out for dinner to celebrate was also a lovely way to mark the occasion!

Breakfast – Sweet omelette with chopped banana, a dollop of cream and desiccated coconut

DSC_0792DSC_0793

Lunch – We ventured up to Avalon for lunch and tried The Healthy Chef cafe, somewhere I have been wanting to try out for ages. The menu was terrific, I definitely want to go back to try more things! I had a chicken and boiled egg salad with a pistachio and citrus dressing.

DSC_0795

Dinner – Prime rib eye steak with half a baked potato and a pear and walnut salad, 3 glasses of red wine

2 comments:

  1. Great to see how well you are going. Food looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! Lovely to see you here! How are things going for you? x

      Delete