Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day Twenty Four

Just over half way through my challenge and whilst I think I have been very good at sticking to the plan, I am aware that some days I am consuming very few vegetables and I still feel drawn to chocolate/sweets, coffee and bread. I’ve also been quite surprised by my alcohol intake over the last few weeks. I’m hardly a big drinker I know but I have had more than I normally do recently. I have been wondering if this is because I have relied on food as a comfort for so many years, that now that I am changing the food patterns maybe I have turned to a few more glasses of wine instead.

I am committed to my 6 week challenge and I don't want to start changing the plan (trying to do too much too soon and then giving up altogether being a common problem of mine). Tweaks to the plan will come at a later stage, but I don’t want to disrupt the current plan.

I have however decided to really watch my alcohol intake for the rest of the challenge. I have also chosen to sponsor Sarah Wilson for Febfast as part of my commitment.

Breakfast - Smoothie of strawberries, avocado, coconut oil, cacao powder, stevia, salt

Snack - Coffee

Lunch – Homemade beef and vegetable Bolognese with small amount of grated organic cheddar

Snack – Coffee, homemade grain free, sugar free blueberry muffin

Dinner – I made meatballs from beef mince and spiced with turmeric and garam masala cooked in passata and onions and served on a bed of zucchini ‘pasta’, a few square of raw chocolate

DSC_0665DSC_0666

No comments:

Post a Comment