Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Twenty Nine

Finally we had a gorgeous sunny day after all that rain! We had arranged to meet some friends in Palm Beach for brunch at The Boat House so it was great to have some sun! The Boat House has a great reputation and although I LOVED the decor and the location, the food was average and far from fitting with my plan. I was sooo hungry that I flexed the plan quite a lot. Oops!

Whilst I forgot to take photos of my food, I did get some lovely shots of the day.

DSC_0693DSC_0694DSC_0686DSC_0691

After brunch we headed for a walk on the beach and a swim to cool off.

DSC_0695

When I finally got home at 4.30pm I was hungry again so had a snack and then had massive cravings to binge. I turned to more bread, although this time it was at least to the plan. A difficult day all in all food wise but at least I steered clear of bingeing or excessive junk food. hardly what I would class as a super healthy day though.

Brunch – Poached eggs and ham on toast with pesto, coffee

Snack – Blueberries and cream

“Dinner” – Spelt sourdough toast with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment