Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Twenty Eight

Four weeks through! Wow, only two weeks left!

Today was a difficult day. At lunchtime I got a headache and I started seeing spots. We were in the shopping centre and I just had to get out of there. Whilst I didn't feel physically hungry, I felt like I needed some food. I also felt like I needed carbs. I’m not sure whether or not I did actually need them but I ended up having some bread and have to admit I did feel a lot better.

Breakfast – Sweet omelette made with eggs and vanilla powder, with chopped banana, blueberries, cream and shredded coconut

DSC_0681 DSC_0683

Lunch – Poached eggs and mushrooms on sourdough toast with hollandaise sauce

Dinner – Slow roasted beef with roast squash, steamed broccoli and carrots and a gravy made from the beef juices and a bit of lamb stock, chunk of raw chocolate, glass of red wine

DSC_0684

No comments:

Post a Comment