Monday, February 27, 2012

Day Seven – Challenge #2

Today I did some baking, something I often do on Sundays to try to get organised for the week. I had plans to make quite a bit but ended up just making some coconut-blueberry muffins and this granola:

DSC_0811DSC_0813

I based it it this recipe (and Maria based hers on someone else’s!) but I omitted the chia seeds and I only used almonds, instead of almonds and walnuts. It is delish!! It’s not something I would eat every day but it should make a nice change to my breakfasts this week.

Breakfast – Two eggs fried in butter with spelt sourdough toast and grated cheese

Snack – Coffee

Lunch – Small bowl of coconut granola with full cream milk

DSC_0812

Dinner- Another BBQ! Homemade beef burger and a couple of slices of haloumi with a big salad with avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment