Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day Three – Challenge #2

A very low appetite day which was a good job as I was out and about in the evening and never did get round to dinner!

I went out to The Conscious Club at Bondi beach which I have never been to before but it turned out to be a very interesting evening. There was music by Appleonia, this short film which was very cute and touching, a group meditation and a talk by the lovely Sarah Wilson which I thoroughly enjoyed. She was very genuine and funny and I found the talk inspiring and heartfelt. She shared a lot of information and tips on living a better life from some of her extensive interviews with top health experts. I did get one photo but it’s a bit blurred and does not do Sarah any justice! (sorry Sarah!)

DSC_0808

I started the day down at the beach with a coffee. I delayed breakfast as I wasn’t that hungry and then ate a vegetable and cheese omelette with a slice of buttered spelt sourdough toast.

I had an afternoon snack of a homemade blueberry muffin and a handful of walnuts.

And that’s it! Not a lot at all but I really just wasn’t that hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment