Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Fifteen

I'm surprised to find myself a third of the way through the challenge already! My eating habits have been pretty good overall and it's been over 2 weeks now since I binged which is a HUGE improvement on where I had been. I did struggle a bit this weekend, I wanted bread and I wanted sugar and I guess that might show in some of my food choices. I did still manage to stay away from overly processed foods though which I'm very happy about.

I am finding the key to this is being organised and thinking ahead. I admit sometimes I find that hard, it's actually quite exhausting all this planning, shopping and preparing! Whilst I generally enjoy it, sometimes when I finish work, the last thing I feel like is shopping, making lunch for the next day, maybe making some treats or snacks and cooking a healthy dinner too.

This coming weekend may really test my organisational skills as it looks like I might be going camping for the Australia Day weekend! Aaargh!

Breakfast - 2 eggs cooked in butter served on spelt sourdough toast and grated organic cheese

Snack - Coffee

Lunch - Smoothie of strawberries, avocado, coconut oil, cacao powder, salt, stevia

Snack - Raw chocolate sweetened with coconut sugar

Dinner - Homemade lamb pattie with stirfried onion, mushrooms, bok choy, carrot and zucchini, raw chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment