Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Sixteen

Well sugar and bread are really banging on the door this week! I've eaten bread every day for the last 3 days, even if it is a bread that 'fits' with my challenge. It's not too much of a surprise, my time of the month can do that to me but wow, strong cravings galore! I've also been extremely emotional which is hard to deal with and being one of those people that turns to food during emotional times, I guess some carb cravings are to be expected.

Breakfast - Coffee first thing, then a smoothie made from strawberries, avocado, coconut oil, cacao powder, stevia, salt

Lunch - Homemade lamb patties spiced with ginger, ground coriander and cayenne pepper on salad with a lime juice, giner and coconut oil dressing, raw chocolate

Snack - Spoonful of cream, raw chocolate

Dinner - Mushroom, onion and organic cheese omelette served with buttered spelt sourdough toast, home made coconut/cacao powder/tahini truffle ball

No comments:

Post a Comment