Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Four

It was a glorious day in Sydney today and I went for a swim in the local rock pool at lunchtime to cool off. This is HUGE for me. I am not usually comfortable getting my body out and tend to hide and shy away from things like this. I felt really good for doing it and hope to try to make it a regular habit.

Also after dinner today, we went for another fantastic walk over the cliffs. The path is very rocky and there is lots of steps and climbing involved so its a great workout.

Breakfast - 2 grain free sausages, 2 eggs fried in butter, mushrooms

Lunch: 2 slices of spelt sourdough toast with butter, spoonful of cream

Dinner: Homemade beef and vegetable bolognese served with steamed broccoli and green beans with a dollop of butter

No comments:

Post a Comment