Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Six

For the first time in well over a month, I weighed myself. I wanted to know the damage. During October and November I had been eating well with very few binges and I had lost 5kg. Then I moved house, put my old flat on the market, went on holiday and then Christmas and New Year arrived. I fell back into emotional eating during the move and then indulged in excess over the holidays. So I was delighted to find I had only gained 0.6kg. This is far less than I had expected and this really boosted my motivation and enthusiasm. Whilst this journey is not all about the weight, it is always good to get boosts like this to refresh my commitment.

Breakfast – Coffee first thing on the beach, then a smoothie of raw egg, coconut cream strawberries, vanilla, stevia, salt and a small vegetable frittata

Lunch – Leftover beef and vegetable Bolognese with grated parmesan cheese

Snack – Spoonful of cream, chunk of raw chocolate

Dinner – Steak and onion salad followed by a grain-free sugar-free coconut biscuit and a chunk of raw chocolate

I went for a long walk along the beach as the sun was setting, I love getting some gentle exercise, connecting to the earth and calming down and switching off after a week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment