Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day Three

Day Three turned into a big day. Not only did we sell our house - hooray! - but my man made some big decisions with regards to his work. So we decided to go out to celebrate. This is often somewhere that I stumble as, to me, going out for dinner has always been an excuse to ‘pig out.’ Whilst I am trying to let go of this notion, I still find it hard going sometimes. So we chose the restaurant that had some healthier looking dishes and promised ourselves no starters and no dessert. We also went for a walk on the beach beforehand to get the body moving!

Whilst not every food on my plate was strictly within my plan, I am happy with my choice and know that my awareness around my food choices in increasing every day.

Breakfast – Smoothie of strawberries, avocado, coconut oil, cacao powder, stevia, salt

Snack – Organic coffee with organic milk

Lunch – Homemade vegetable frittata, green apple

Snack – Handful of brazil nuts, spoonful of good quality cream

Dinner – Eye fillet steak with spinach, mushrooms, mashed potato and a thyme and mushroom cream sauce, 3 glasses of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment