Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day Fourteen

Going out for dinner is proving a bit of a challenge. You never quite know what ingredients are used or how things are cooked. Of course I could ask and be more inquisitive but I’m not great at doing that, I feel like I’m causing a fuss and being difficult. Silly I know but that's how it is for the time being.

Last night we went out with friends and it was the second night in a row of eating out and trying hard to make a good choice. Whilst I’m not 100% confident that everything followed the plan, I did avoid all the fries, white flour foods like pastas and breads and dessert. This is quite an achievement for me!

Breakfast – Eggs cooked in butter on buttered spelt sourdough toast and some grated organic cheddar

Lunch – Smoothie of avocado, strawberries, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, stevia, salt

Snack – Raw chocolate sweetened with coconut sugar

Dinner – Black angus steak served with spinach, cherry tomatoes, potato rosti and a rosemary jus, 2 glasses red wine, 1 glass white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment