Friday, January 13, 2012

Day Five

Day Five was a hard day for me, I struggled with sugar cravings for most of the day. It meant I caved to a few things that I hadn't planned to eat (well actually, drink). It was also a rather disorganised evening with a hair appointment over-running so that I didn't get home until 9pm By then I was so hungry that even cutting vegetables seemed like too much effort. Dinner therefore was not what I had planned.

Breakfast - Coffee first thing, then a smoothie of strawberries, avocado, coconut cream, coconut oil, stevia, salt

Lunch - Homemade sausage casserole with carrots, zucchini and onions

Snack: Another coffee and then a glass of champagne at the hairdressers (I did however refuse all nibbles that they bought round despite my hunger!)

Dinner: 1 grain free sausage with 2 eggs cooked in butter and a small chunk of parmesan, followed by a grainfree, sugarfree coconut biscuit and a spoonful of cream

I must start increasing my vegetable intake over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment