Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Two

All going well so far although it was my first day back at work after 2 weeks off and I was TIRED! Have got far too used to my lazy mornings on holiday!

Day Two:

Breakfast: Smoothie of avocado, strawberries, coconut oil, cacao powder, stevia, salt

Snack: Organic coffee with organic milk

Lunch: Home made grain-free sausage casserole with zucchini, onion and carrot

Snack: English Breakfast tea (not organic - oops), home made grain-free, sugar-free coconut biscuit

Dinner: Leftover roast chicken with steamed broccoli, carrots and zucchini with a dollop of butter followed by a home made grain-free, sugar-free coconut biscuit

Before dinner my man and me went for a long hike over the cliffs and through the national park near home which worked up a sweat. Beautiful views, peace and quiet and then a quick splash in the sea! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment