Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Twelve

As I've mentioned before, my journey is not one of purely weight loss. Having said that, I do have a fair amount of weight to lose. I am not a scales addict but weighing in once a week does help me stay focused. I don't get too upset if the scales don't have good news for me, weight is afterall just a number and its how I feel that is most important. Having said that, those weeks when the scales show a loss is extremely satisfying, it's 'proof' if you like that things are changing and I can find that very motivating. Like this week for instance, I have dropped 1.3kg. That was so exciting for me, it meant I had dropped the 0.6kg I put on in December plus another 0.7kg. It also meant I had met a small goal I had set myself and that was really rewarding. I've still got a way to go but I am feeling positive.

Breakfast - Coffee on the beach before work, then a smoothie of coconut cream, almond butter, strawberries, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, salt and stevia

Snack - Another coffee (aaargh!)

Lunch - Leftover roast chicken salad with avocado

Snack - Chuck of organic cheese, spoonful of full cream yogurt and a banana

Dinner - Vegetable and parmesan omelette served with buttered spelt sourdough toast

No comments:

Post a Comment